Friday, June 3, 2011

More Free Coloring Pages Rescued from Ann's Virtual Reality

I FOUND THESE IN THE ARCHIVES OF MY RECENTLY DELETED WEBSITE.

Casey & Kaleb's favorite printable coloring pages! I keep these bookmarked under a folder named "Printable Coloring Pages" in my Favorites so I can print one out any time for Casey or Kaleb.

Most of these are free printable coloring pages; most of them can be printed right from the web page. I've had the best results by copying the picture into a Microsoft Word document and saving it onto my computer, of course with the original source printed on the document. This way pictures can be saved and resized if necessary. Often printable coloring pages links just "disappear" from time to time as websites change or reorganize.



Arizona State Printable Coloring Book
Pages Include: Arizona State Flag, Arizona State Map, Arizona State Seal, Saguaro Cactus, Cactus Wren on a Saguaro Blossom, Arizona State Quarter & Saguaro Blossom


No comments:

Post a Comment